Monday, September 27, 2010

The Worst Part is the Not-Knowing

Baby is head down, and apparently has dropped! I have been feeling ok sometimes and pretty miserable others. We took Jocelyn to the park the other day and I'm sure all the other mother's thought I was nuts crawling around on the play equipment with Jocelyn being this pregnant! I did pretty good if I don't say so myself. Jocelyn has so much fun going down the slides... and attempting to crawl back up them.

Last night I woke up and my whole side was in pain, it still hurts now if I lay down. Sleeping is getting impossible. I think I can take the pregnancy pains but the mental part is rough. It seems so far away but I know it's close. More than likely this is because you just never know WHEN. Will it be hours or days or weeks? It is less than 2 weeks now till my due date.

COME ON BABY!

1 comment: