Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hopefully my last post before Gracelyn arrives

She is due tomorrow... I'm praying she decides to come soon! Jocelyn was 2 days late so let's hope she decides not to be much later than that. I could be sitting here another 2 weeks, you never know. I don't think my doctor will let her stay in there that long though. I guess it's all up to Gracelyn! I would want to be movin' if I were that cramped up in there. I guess we all try to avoid the unknown though sometimes don't we? I really want her to be here when everyone comes down, and I know you all do too!

Jocelyn has no idea whats in store for her, but I'm praying she will adjust well. Right now it is hard to imagine loving another like we do her. I know that will change though! We are going to have 2 precious angels that God has blessed us with. I know things will be tough starting out but I also know it is all worth it in the end. God has blessed us with our little growing family and for that we are truly thankful.

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow, hopefully it goes well! Maybe it will get things moving :) Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers! We are truly blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment