Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So Miserable

I have been so so tired lately. I really just want to go to bed. I cannot believe I still have 23 days until my due date, and more than likely will end up being late. I should be thankful because I still have some things I need to do, but I have been so uncomfortable and the baby has been so uncooperative. (not that she knows any different). Work has been a hassle lately. They have 3 large events and keep dropping things on me last minute. I'm trying to stay caught up so I don't have to just drop everything when I go but it is looking like that is how it is going to be.

I found out last week that I may get paid the whole time I am off. Last year it was really really hard not getting paid while I took flma time. This year 3 people have told me they are going to donate sick time for me, which is great.

Jocelyn's birthday party went good :) There was only a few of us but I think for her age that is best. She had an elmo birthday, complete with elmo birthday cake. I can't believe she is 1 now. I love her soooo much! Sometimes I worry how she is going to adjust with the second baby, hopefully it's well.

I really think nap time should be included into our work schedules, I could really use one!

No comments:

Post a Comment